Ejecting CD after kickstart installation

Mattias Andersson tiaskillen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:28:22 UTC 2006

Well, I can eject the CD manually by pressing the eject-button on the
machine after the installation has started. But it's "nice" if the CD ejects
automatically at some point (doesn't really matter when during the install
as long as it does it for me). Because then I can just put start the
machine, put the CD in and leave it there. It will then automatically after
the installation be up and running waiting for work to be sent to it.

Thanks though.

Mattias