Module loading

Iain Conochie iain at uk.colt.net
Fri Feb 24 10:15:32 UTC 2006

Morning,

	Is it possible to stop the auto probe on a 3.0AS kickstart
installation? I have an adaptec SAS controller card, and the install
program mistakenly uses the aacraid driver to support this device. I
have a drivers disk from IBM (this is an x366 server) which contains the
correct driver but the install program loads the aacraid driver before i
have a chance of using the IBM supplied driver!

	Any ideas? Anyone managed to successfully install on this server?

Cheers
--
Iain Conochie UNIX System Administrator UK
COLT Telecom
Email: iain.conochie at colt.net
www.colt.net