How to install on the local hard drive

Ximo Tur ximotur at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 8 18:51:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been using a ks to install machines attached to
arrays without issue using 2.4 kernels.
But I am having issues trying to install using 2.6
kernels, it looks like the CCISS driver is
initialising the devices in a different order with the
newer kernel and tries to do the installation on the
arrays.
So where the local disk before was cciss/c0d0 now this
is the SCSI controller.
Is there any way to specify on the ks to use the local
hard drive?? or way for the install to determine the
local disk?

Thanks.

Ximo Tur ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/electrostatico/
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb (1964)