multiple driver disk over http

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Fri Feb 10 21:35:01 UTC 2006

Have you tried to load one at boot time with dd=http//whatever/dd1.img
and the other in the ks.cfg file?

Beware of the 255 character limit on your append line (that keeps us
from loading images this way), but it would be interesting to know if it
works that way, and if so, at least it's a work around.