how to increase verbosity level in kickstart

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Wed Feb 15 17:37:41 UTC 2006

During the build, you can open alternate terminals to see what is going
on:

Alt-F2: bash shell
Alt-F3: installer messages
Alt-F4: kernel messages
Alt-F5: stdout from mke2fs and grub

Watch these during your build (Alt-F3) to see what is going on.  You can
also put a wait 1000000 at the top of your %post to pause everything,
then go into your bash shell and take a look at things.

Chip