Ejecting CD after kickstart installation

Mattias Andersson tiaskillen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:57:40 UTC 2006

Hi Chris

That's great that is has been implemented for the future at least.
But then I'm wondering, can you not tweak that stuff and get it into the FC3
installation already?
Is it possible to take the installation from FC5 and just remove all the
packages, add the FC3 packages and rebuild the hdlists and use that
installation?

Or just go in to the installation for the FC3, maybe mount the init-image
and add the eject-command into the installation somewhere?

Mattias