Selecting NFS home via %pre section

Frozen River fdd.river at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:49:32 UTC 2006

I think anaconda is not involved at the stage of selection install method
its done in the loader if I'm not totally wrong. The loader is actually
parsing the kickstart config file (that how I discovered that it doesn't
stop parsing when it hits "%installclass" as it should. Hence you can't do a
pre thingy to set install type.... since it needs to be present much earlier

Cheers The Frozen one....