Selecting NFS home via %pre section

Coe, Colin C. Colin.Coe at woodside.com.au
Thu Jun 8 05:39:16 UTC 2006

Hi all

Still struggling with this...  Can I pass anaconda the NFS install path
from PXELINUX instead of within the kickstart config file?  My target
platforms are EL3 and EL4.

Also, I've been reading that anaconda can be updated by putting Python
modules in ./RHupdates/ directory.  Where do I find these Python
modules?

Thanks

CC