Figuring package class

Neerad Niksun neeradm at in.niksun.com
Thu Jun 1 23:16:04 UTC 2006

This hdlist live on first CD at <cdrom>/RedHat/base (two files hdlist and
hdlist2)

Answers to the anticipated questions

1) These files are binary files.
2) Generated with the following command.

               /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder
<your order file complete path> --productpath RedHat   --hdlist
RedHat/base/hdlist `p wd` (you should be in top directory i.e one above
RedHat)

This will include all the packages present in your RedHat/RPMS/ folder in
the hdlist generated with the above command. (but first you have to build
the order file)

P.S - all this tested on RHEL 4.0

Neerad Mittal.