New to list and question

Patrick ks at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 2 17:59:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 18:28 +0100, Alain TAUCH wrote:
[snip]
> or even:
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4: System Administration Guide
>  Chapter 1. Kickstart Installations
>   1.7. Post-installation Script

That's the one I should have found myself. Being accustomed to FC I
usually just search for the docs on my system and if I can't find it
(also with google) then I turn to the ML. That's prolly the reason I
totally missed that nice admin guide (and all the other guides they
offer).

> Don't get me wrong, I'm not used to throw some RTFM just for the fun.

Point taken, I should have looked harder for the info. Thanks for taking
the time to look it up.

Regards,
Patrick