Pkgorder of x86_64 RHEL 4.2 on i386 RHEL 4.2

Michael Shuler mshuler at rackspace.com
Tue Mar 7 23:22:47 UTC 2006

That error actually looks like you are serving up a 64-bit installer
kernel/initrd to a 32-bit client.  I have not tried running one of my
installers from a 64-bit platform.  Try replacing the installer
kernel/initrd again with the correct 32-bit images that you are trying
to install, just to be sure.  Is this a PXE installer you are working on?

Kind Regards,
Michael