Extracting variables from within ks.cfg, interpreted from command-line

Stuart J. Browne sjbrowne at bluebottle.com
Wed Mar 15 01:58:06 UTC 2006

You shouldn't need to, the /tmp/ should be the same at that point for the
%include (It was when I was doing this).

You should be able to add a simple 'read JUNK' into your %pre to pause it
there so you can check VT2 and see if the file was created properly, or just
cat it at that point to another of the VT's.