TFTP Open Timeout

Elizabeth.Brosch at thomson.com Elizabeth.Brosch at thomson.com
Tue Mar 7 18:34:54 UTC 2006

I have sent a request to Network Services to see if portfast is enabled.
I am almost positive that it is.

I am using the following tftp:

tftp-server-0.39-1 on RHEL AS v4 Update 1

I'll try the boot parameters you listed below.

I was able to get slightly more information in my messages file.  After
the DHCPACK, I see the following:

in.tftpd[26784]: RRQ from 10.xx.xx.xx filename pxelinux.0
in.tftpd[26784]: tftp: client does not accept options
in.tftpd[26784]: RRQ from 10.xx.xx.xx filename pxelinux.0

Then I see on the client TFTP open timeout.

Thanks for the response.

Liz Brosch
TSH System Services
Philadelphia, PA  19104