TFTP Open Timeout

Elizabeth.Brosch at thomson.com Elizabeth.Brosch at thomson.com
Tue Mar 7 20:52:10 UTC 2006

I see the traffic for the first DHCP DISCOVER/OFFER/REQUEST/ACK.  Then I
see traffic back and forth a few times after I see in.tftpd called.  But
then the traffic dies and the client shows TFTP open timeout.

I have put in a call to the Network team.  They need to double check the
configuration on the switch.  There has to be something going on there.
Like I stated earlier, they have confirmed for me in the past that
port-fast enabled was configured but maybe something changed!

Thanks for the quick reply.  I appreciate it.

Liz Brosch
TSH System Services
Philadelphia, PA  19104
office:  (215) 386-0100 x1144