TFTP Open Timeout

secroft at micron.com secroft at micron.com
Tue Mar 7 22:50:03 UTC 2006

I just went through this with setting up a new pxe/tftp server and it
all came down to the location of the pxelinux.0 file, but if you've been
using it for a while, your issue sounds more like a possible routing
problem for pxe to the subnet possibly?

Have you confirmed that your pxe/dhcp/tftp server is working on a known
configuration that it previously worked on? It'd be nice to see a trace
of the traffic you're seeing.

Scott