Small image based on comps.xml alone?

Dan Trainor dan at id-confirm.com
Wed Mar 8 20:11:00 UTC 2006

Hello, all -

I've been working on a few different items lately, one of which I'm
working on today.  I'd like to build images which contain packages which
are either directly or indirectly referenced via comps.xml, being
dependencies of, or explicitly named packages, in comps.xml.

The reason I'm doing this is to first allow myself some degree of
flexibility when adding my own packages to comps.xml and having them
being installed, and also to slim down an install to under 1 complete CD.

I know that we've talked about comps.xml on the list in the past, but I
don't think we've quite covered this aspect of things.

Thanks again for the time - it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-dant