Small image based on comps.xml alone?

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Wed Mar 8 20:36:03 UTC 2006

What kind of information are you looking for?

I haven't had time to work on this yet myself, but I did take the
standard comps.xml file, remove all of the language entries, and it
suddenly made a LOT more sense to me.

Here are some of the links I've been saving for when I have time to do
this:
http://people.redhat.com/rkeech/custom-distro.txt
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/anaconda-installer/comps.html
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6473
http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2005/02/17/kickstart_updates.h
tml?page=2
http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/11/04/advanced_kickstart.
html?page=2

I would like to create a comps.xml which TRULY builds a minimal system
(I have a build down to about 100 packages), then allow me to add onto
that as appropriate.

Chip