No network drivers for doing kickstart

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Tue Mar 21 18:26:35 UTC 2006

I have had issues in the past where a newer initrd worked, but for many reasons, we had to stay with the build based off an older version.  In these cases, I found that you could replace the loader in the older initrd with the loader from the newer one, and all was fine.

If you still want to build with the latest to minimize packages that need to be upgraded, you could give this a shot.

Chip