Execution of commands in %post

Dan Trainor dan at id-confirm.com
Wed Mar 22 08:22:59 UTC 2006

vlad.agranovsky at gmail.com wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Please post your ks.cfg and, I believe, we will instantly find the bugs :)
>
> If it's large, you may post it to http://pastebin.com and give us the URL.
>
> Thanks.
> Vlad

Good morning, Vlad -

I just resolved across my bug.

I was expecting to see some different data than what I was presented
with.  It turns out that this application required the presence of a
directory, which was not there.  This caused erroneous results.  Kinda
sent me off looking for the wrong problem.

So I've been chasing the wrong bug - however, I greatly appreciate the
help of all of you.  I learn something every time.

Thanks

--
- Dan Trainor
- id-Confirm, Inc.