Problem with kickstart installation if no dhcp

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Fri Mar 24 16:55:27 UTC 2006

What version are you installing?

Enter your IP info at the boot: prompt like this

Boot: ks=nfs:ip_of_server:/path/to/ks.cfg ksdevice=eth0
ip=123.123.123.123 netmask=255.255.255.0 gateway=123.123.123.1

And make sure you also have the network information in the kickstart
file on the network line (the first is used to GET the ks.cfg, the
second is used to BUILD the server).

It would help if you could post at least your command section of your
kickstart file.