Redhat RHN (re)-joining in Kickstart

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Wed Mar 29 18:00:57 UTC 2006

The only way I was able to fix this (and it occurs for me after the
install if I tried to register) was this in %post:

echo "192.168.10.100 myhostname" >> /etc/hosts

of course make the necessary substitutions, and perform this before you do
the rhnreg_ks

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394