Newbie questions about Kickstart

Alain TAUCH anaconda at maisondubonheur.com
Wed May 10 16:40:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Wed, 10 May 2006 10:00:36 -0600
Philip Prindeville [Philip] wrote:

[...]
Philip> (2) when your %post script is run, what is mounted where?  Where
Philip>    is the DVD root filesystem?  Apparently not /mnt/source any more
Philip>    ... because I threw "mount" into the script to display the filesystems
Philip>    just for fun and it wasn't in there.  I have some scripts that I want
Philip>    to be able to run off the DVD from there...

the %post section is run in a chroot. If you want access to your DVD,
use %post --nochroot. Then /mnt/source and /mnt/sysimage should be
available.

--
Alain