spaces in root password.

rajarshi das dazio_r at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 14:36:43 UTC 2006

All,

  In my kickstart configuration file, the root password entry looks like :

  rootpw r r r

  I have set the root password to (5 chars) : "r" <space> "r" <space> "r".

  This configuration file is specified as ks=<filename> in lilo.conf.

  However, the installation fails with the following error msg :

  "Kickstart.kickstartvalueerror: A single argument is expected rootpw
Install exited abnormally"

  What are the possible reasons for this error ?

  Thanks,
  Rajarshi.