Newbie problem with kickstart post section

Neerad Niksun neeradm at in.niksun.com
Wed May 24 19:22:25 UTC 2006

Hi, Alain,

Thanks for pointing all this out.

Question. If some commands are required to be run in chroot where as others
in nochroot (ie copying the files from install media etc) . What in your
openion should be done.

You r right , rpm install might not work because of the restrictd env.  I
will try to figure out some of the ugly stuff for this too.

So , is there any possiblity other than including in comps.xml and hdlist ,
that the rpm can be installed in post section?

Neerad