Roby Manley/ITD/Harland is out of the office.

rmanley at harland.net rmanley at harland.net
Fri May 26 04:18:03 UTC 2006

I will be out of the office starting  05/26/2006 and will not return until
06/13/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you need immediate
assistance please call the TSC @ 1-877-9-Helper.

Regards,
Roby

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication other than to the person or entity named above is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it from your system.