Norwegian characters in display file

Johnny Ljunggren johnny at navtek.no
Fri Oct 6 11:36:04 UTC 2006

Sorry for being so brief and somewhat OT. I'll elaborate:
>> I'm using some norwegian characters in the display file, but they all
>> come out strange. eg. æ becomes µ and ø becomes º
>
> This bug report doesn't give much to go on, I'm afraid. Please give
> more details regarding:
> - What did you do?
> - What happened?
> - What did you expect to happen?
I'm creating a bootable CD for installing a modified FC5 using kickstart
to install.
The isolinux.cfg file on the CD has a line that says:
display menu.msg
This file, menu.msg, was edited with emacs on a UTF-8 system and
includes some norwegian characters.
However, when I boot from the CD those characters come out strange. I
guess it is something about the encoding but I don't really know how to
go about fixing it.

--
Johnny L