removing rpms in %pre during kickstart upgrade installation

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Fri Oct 6 18:32:00 UTC 2006

I'm not sure how you are starting the kickstart, but the way I would
probably do this is to simply remove the rpms BEFORE kickstarting the
box.  As long as I was touching the box anyway, I would copy the
kickstart kernel down to the box, and set it up in grub to boot.  This
way you would still be only touching each box once.

Chip