Kickstarting from a USB Flash Drive?

Robert Denton robert at headsprout.com
Wed Oct 11 16:44:40 UTC 2006

Hi all.  I have a question regarding my kickstart setup that may be a
bit out of the scope of this discussion list but I'll give it a try:

Currently, I boot new systems to a USB-CDROM drive that has the first
install cd in it. I then type:  linux ks=http://..... at the boot
prompt.

I'd love to be able to do the same thing but from a USB Flash Drive
(2 gig Corsair Flash Voyager). So I copied the contents of the 1st
install cd to the flash drive. Unfortaunately all the boot options in
the BIOS don't seem to recognize the USB flash drive. Any suggestions?

Thanks!