Factoring RPM sets (and parsing comps.xml)

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Fri Oct 27 00:08:43 UTC 2006

Oden, James wrote:

> [...]

Ok, understood.

Well, the code to read the comps.xml file and stick it into a reasonably
meaningful datastructure must exist at least, right?

I'll dig around the Anaconda and Kickstart sources when I'm back in
front of a development machine...  hopefully there'll be something that
can be reused.

-Philip