%include syntax and usage

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Wed Sep 13 23:16:52 UTC 2006

Do as I suggested earlier, put a sleep 9999999 in your %pre, kickstart
the box, open a shell (Alt-F2) and test it.  Try a wget, look at what's
in /tmp (for example, you will see the kickstart file has been copied
there), if you are building over nfs, see what's mounted where, etc.
When you do this, you are working in the same build environment that
kickstart is working in.  Anything you can do here, you can do in
kickstart.  Anything you can't access here, kickstart can't access.

You can do the same thing for your %post, except that in order to be in
the same environment (unless you use nochroot), you will need to chroot
/mnt/sysimage first.

Chip