up to date fedora core distribution

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Sep 12 14:41:59 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 08:58, multiscan wrote:
> It would be nicer to be able to do everthing at the same time.
> What are the exact steps needed in order to keep my version of the core
> distro up-to-date ?
> Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion.

With FC6 you can add repositories at install time, such as the updates
repository, or your local mirror of it.  Anaconda will just install the
newest versions of the packages you've selected from whatever repo has the
newest.  We aren't enabling Updates as a pre-set checkbox as it needs more
testing, however it should be fairly easy to add the repo in your kickstart.

GPG Public Key          (geek.j2solutions.net/jkeating.j2solutions.pub