%include syntax and usage

Robert Denton robert at headsprout.com
Wed Sep 13 22:59:08 UTC 2006

Jesse, that's interesting approach.  I have actually tried using wget
but I get the error that wget is not a known command. I usually do
not use a %pre section.  Where should I put the wget?  In the %post?
Don't I need to declare packages before the %post section?

Robert Denton
Network Administrator
Headsprout
800.401.5062 x1305