Kickstart Configuration file validation

SSTinsley at upsfreight.com SSTinsley at upsfreight.com
Thu Apr 26 13:59:03 UTC 2007

Is there any way to validate the contents of a Kickstart Configuration
file prior to installation? I have an install that fails with an anaconda
messages that appears to be related to the config file.

NOTE:  THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED ABOVE, AND OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you are not the intended recipient of this document, you are notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.