Kickstart Configuration file validation

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Thu Apr 26 16:32:22 UTC 2007

No validation I'm aware of.  The best way to troubleshoot is to put a
sleep statement in your %pre or %post (wherever it's failing) and
manually run commands.

I've also put sleep or echo statements spaced throughout when I'm
troubleshooting a large %pre or %post and can't figure out where it's
failing.

Chip Shabazian
VP ; Sr. Consultant - System Engineering
Bank of America
E&O OS Services -- Linux
e: chip.shabazian at bankofamerica.com
p: 925 692-7000