RHEL3U8 pxe install: no driver for Broadcom NIC?

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Mon Apr 9 23:35:28 UTC 2007

I guess it's not the same one.  Do you have the proper kernel-BOOT
image, and the proper version of anaconda?  You might want to make
sure that anaconda is up to date.  I would check /usr/lib/anaconda-
runtime/loader2/module-info (I'm not sure that location is correct,
but it should be around there)  to make sure that anaconda recognizes
the card, and installs the correct module.

Matt