RHEL5 Ejecting CD Before %post

Hi there,

I'm building a completely CD/DVD based RHEL5 kickstart install. I've to integrate additional stuff like JBoss and Raid utilities. I have tried the same way I've done it a lot of times with RHEL4 by mounting and accessing the CD/DVD in the %post stage.

Apart from the /tmp/cdrom device file disappearing after the packages are installed (does make mounting the CD not easier) it looks like the CD is ejected before the post scripts are run. To verify I did a:

%post
echo "Sleeping in %post..." > /tmp/anaconda_dbg.log
sleep 180
%post --nochroot
echo "Sleeping in %post --nochroot..." >> /mnt/sysimage/tmp/anaconda_dbg.log
sleep 180

The CD is clearly ejected before %post is done. So remounting to get to my custom files is out of question. Am I overlooking something obvious or is there a way to prevent this behaviour?

Cheers,
Goetz