index error in Anaconda

gerard labadie gerard.labadie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:21:02 UTC 2007

Hello

Red Hat ES 4 update 4, monitor Dell E177FP, which is well recognized.

I have created my .iso with some packages, a ks.cfg creted by kickstart
configurator, and try to boot to cdrom using this .iso

When I boot, the video card is detected, the monitor, the mouse, then X
starts, and then I have the following error message

kickstart.py line 842 in readKickstart handler [args[0]](id,args[1:])
kickstart.py line 488 in doXconfig resolution,depth,noProbe,startx)
File /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/rhpl/xhwstate.py line 413 in
recalc_mode
self.colordepth=availableDepth[-1]
index Error: list index out of range
install exited abnormally