How to use kickstart when I have 2 network card

Zheng, Shaohui shaohui.zheng at intel.com
Thu Apr 26 06:21:12 UTC 2007

Hi all

       I meet problems when I use kickstart to do a full automation
installation. I try to install the OS from a NFS server, all the ISO
files and kickstart configuration files are in network. It works well if
we have one network card only, but if some machine have 2 network card,
it can not do it automatically. The kickstart manual says that if we
have two network card, we must put the kickstart configuration file in
local file system. Does it mean we do not have any other solution if we
put the configuration file in network? If you know how to do it, would
you please tell me, your suggestion is helpful for me, thanks so much.

Shaohui

Best Regards