RE: How to use kickstart when I have 2 network card

De : kickstart-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] De la part de Zheng, Shaohui
Envoyé : jeudi 26 avril 2007 8:21
À : kickstart-list redhat com
Objet : How to use kickstart when I have 2 network card

Hi all

       I meet problems when I use kickstart to do a full automation installation. I try to install the OS from a NFS server, all the ISO files and kickstart configuration files are in network. It works well if we have one network card only, but if some machine have 2 network card, it can not do it automatically. The kickstart manual says that if we have two network card, we must put the kickstart configuration file in local file system. Does it mean we do not have any other solution if we put the configuration file in network? If you know how to do it, would you please tell me, your suggestion is helpful for me, thanks so much.

Hello.

Maybe could you try to put a ksdevice=ethx on the lilo line

--
Kennedy van Dam Eric
Unix/Storage Team