Re: How to use kickstart when I have 2 network card

KENNEDY VAN DAM Eric wrote:

    *De :* kickstart-list-bounces redhat com
    [mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] *De la part de* Zheng,
    Shaohui
    *Envoyé :* jeudi 26 avril 2007 8:21
    *À :* kickstart-list redhat com
    *Objet :* How to use kickstart when I have 2 network card

    Hi all

           I meet problems when I use kickstart to do a full automation
    installation. I try to install the OS from a NFS server, all the ISO
    files and kickstart configuration files are in network. It works
    well if we have one network card only, but if some machine have 2
    network card, it can not do it automatically. The kickstart manual
    says that if we have two network card, we must put the kickstart
    configuration file in local file system. Does it mean we do not have
    any other solution if we put the configuration file in network? If
    you know how to do it, would you please tell me, your suggestion is
helpful for me, thanks so much.
Hello.

Maybe could you try to put a ksdevice=ethx on the lilo line

OR ksdevice=link is you have only one Ethernet connected.