static network configuration ask

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Thu Aug 30 21:23:26 UTC 2007

If you can use DHCP to assign the network address, even for just the
first boot, that makes life the easiest.  Otherwise, you can create a
kickstart file that simply takes the values entered on the boot: line
and creates a static network entry for them in %pre that is then
included in the command section.

Search the archives and you will find lots of references to both of the
above.

Chip