static network configuration ask

Kit Stube kstube at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:33:32 UTC 2007

As long as we don't have to enter a mac address it sounds good to me.   The
problem with mac addresses is that our servers boot so fast it's hard to
catch the config menu as it flies by.   We're normally looking at them
through an ASM or IpKVM of some type which just makes it harder.....   Our
build process is already obnoxious enough already.     I'll look into that
further after I get this first batch of servers delivered to the poor folks
who are waiting on me right now.  :-(  Thanks.

Kit