static network configuration ask

Kit Stube kstube at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:39:20 UTC 2007

That worked for the most part. Ed,  your a genious!

The only problem now is that it didn't set the hostname.  Is there some way
to use something like $hostname in post so I can set all that up?
Perhaps that was what Pablo was trying to tell me?    I don't understand how
to process /proc/commandline.    Does anyone have an example?
I would be greatly appreciative.

Kit