Couple of questions

Joe_Wulf Joe_Wulf at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:23:21 UTC 2007

Thank you both for the helpful feedback.

My post section does a number of things before ever letting the system boot.
My desire was to see some progress messages on the console while that process was
working.  Such as "reached point x", "reached point y".  The display of them to
"/dev/console" wasn't very pretty and attempts to clean it up hasn't proven
successful.  Was hoping someone has also done this and found a way to have lines
of text display neatly.

Thank you

R,
-Joe Wulf, CISSP, USN(RET)