langsupport in Fedora 7

Ingo Jochim i.jochim at querysoft.de
Wed Dec 5 13:57:13 UTC 2007

I understand that new option in the kickstart script.
But it doesn't add anything to the /etc/sysconfig/i18n file.
I was using the SUPPORTED option by another script which I can't use any
more.
Adding a language by using @french-support doesn't create something at
SUPPORTED.

LANG="de_DE.UTF-8"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"
SUPPORTED="de_DE.UTF-8:de_DE:de:en_US:en:fr_FR.UTF-8:fr_FR:fr:es_ES.UTF-8:es_ES:es"

Is there a new file now?
I read something about M17N and SCIM?

Has that been changed?

Ingo