Kickstart installation via network -- not able to override network settings?

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Wed Dec 12 18:47:11 UTC 2007

I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that you were just leaving network
blank and only having that set interactively instead of using the
interactive command to allow installers to change every value.

Could you use non-routable IP's in the kickstart file along with
interactive?  Wouldn't that give you what you want?

Alternatively, you could pop up a dialog box in the %pre environment and
use that to set the network settings, writing to a file and then
including it.