Kickstart installation via network -- not able to override network settings?

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 20:05:23 UTC 2007

	I was this evening at IRC channel suggesting to use smth like:

	chvt 3
	echo "Enter IP"
	read IP
	echo "Enter NetMask"
	read NM

	verify data

	create /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 using that
information

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará