Install order

tamas.1.simon at nokia.com tamas.1.simon at nokia.com
Wed Feb 7 14:41:37 UTC 2007

Thanks,

I just have some packages which actually doesn't have dependency but in
the pre and post install script of rpm they use eg. grep to check
something, and at this point grep is not installed, so the package will
not be installed with kickstart.

Is there any option in kickstart to tell a package 'when' it should be
installed?

Tamas