confusion of installation process

Darshak darshak at elitecore.com
Fri Jan 12 04:53:42 UTC 2007

Nice to know all these.
some more things i will love to know.I have kept my distribution into
some directory on sdb2 and given the path to that.
But it says not ISO found. is this due to wrong ISO?
Why and how is this being cheked ? Can I crack it ? how ? ....
This would help me making my own installer  for my own distro isnt it ????

THanxs again guys,
Darshak