Core6 genhdlist

Schmidt, Jolynn Jolynn.Schmidt at nasdaq.com
Thu Jan 18 15:03:01 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a pxe server that we use to Kickstart Core2, Core4 and now Core6
servers.  In the past, as updates came available, I would remove the old
RPM from the RPMS directory, replace it with the new RPM and then run
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist to update the hdlists with the new
RPM's.  This worked great with Core2 and Core4 but is not working with
Core6.  The PXE / Kickstart server are running on a Core2 server with
NFS.  Is there a new way we should be updating the hdlists?

Thanks,

Jolynn